ZOE SALDANA AND MARCO PEREGO’S ‘SECRET’ WEDDING CONFIRMED

Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego

*Zoe Saldana and beau Marco Perego secretly wed in London in June.

“It was super small but very romantic and beautiful,” a source revealed to Us Weekly of the ceremony, which was attended by just a few close friends and relatives.

The couple was first spotted back in May kissing after Saldana’s “Star Trek Into Darkness” premiere in L.A. But according to sources close to them, the two have “known each other for a long time.” Another friend added, “They have great chemistry.”

“Zoe’s thrilled to have someone she can enjoy life with!” an insider said.

Previously she was engaged to Keith Britton, CEO of My Fashion Database, but called it quits in November 2011 after 11 years together. Saldana then had an on again off again relationship with Bradley Cooper for about 2 years.

Saldana spoke about her desire to settle down and start a family during an April 2012 appearance on Lifetime’s The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet.

“I’m Latin — we start young, honey!” said the star, whose other film credits include Avatar, Colombiana, and Crossroads. “At 22 you’re like, ‘I just wanna hold something!’ You want a little critter.”

“I love the anxiety, the pressure of the loud room full of yapping kids. But I’m a kid myself,” Saldana continued. “I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them, I get them. They make perfect sense to me. A child makes perfect sense to me. A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time.”

Comments

Popular Posts