UNCLE CHARLIE SAYS MILEY CYRUS SHOULD BE GLAD SHE’S NOT HIS DAUGHTER (WATCH)

'If she would’ve been my daughter, I would’ve tore her a** up. Straight out.'



*Charlie Wilson, also known in the industry as Uncle Charlie, says he would’ve set Miley Cyrus straight after the VMA performance.

MadameNoire reports that TMZ cameras approached him and asked him what he though about Miley twerking. He responded with what he would’ve done had Miley been his daughter.

“If she would’ve been my daughter, I would’ve tore her a** up. Straight out.

“If I catch one of my kids doing that, that a** is whooped. Straight out.

“I’m going to jail ‘cuz I’m whooping that a**. That’s how it is. Straight out Watch the video below to fully understand the extent of Uncle Charlie’s disgust with Miley Cyrus’s on-stage twerking as he makes this plea to the barely legal singer: “Put you some clothes damnit

Comments

Popular Posts