ROBIN THICKE ON CHEATING RUMORS: ‘MY WIFE AND I ARE PERFECTLY IN LOVE’




*Robin Thicke has been causing quite a stir since his performance alongside a “twerking” Miley Cyrus at the VMAs. But more recently people have been questioning the racy backstage photo he took with a fan.

Word is his wife, actress Paula Patton, was cool with the VMA spectacle, but hasn’t commented on the pic.

“We knew what we were getting ourselves into. We’re entertainers, and the VMAs is the perfect place for a little shock and awe. Yeah, we kind of knew when we were in rehearsal and we were like, ‘OK, if you touch me with your foam finger all over my crotch, obviously a few people are going to have something to say about this,’” Thicke told Star magazine.

“But that was the whole point. I mean the whole point was to excite and provoke and entertain,” he added.

Thicke also addressed the picture taken backstage during the awards show, in which he appeared to be touching a female fan’s butt inappropriately.

“My only comment about the so-called scandalous photo would be that my wife and I are perfectly in love and very happily married. [We have] the greatest love of the century, and the most functional, dysfunctional marriage in Hollywood.”

Comments

Popular Posts