LETOYA LUCKETT IS GETTING HER ACTING ON; NEW FILM COMING OUT

letoya luckett*LeToya Luckett is set to star in a romantic comedy, “Note to Self,” that will premiere later this year.

The former Destiny’s Child member will play the role of a single mother in the film that is a blend of “Love & Basketball” and “Good Will Hunting, according to Internet Movie Database.

“I love acting. I’m very, very, very, very, very passionate about it,” she said in a recent interview with Bossip. “I have a coach. I go to classes. I read up on it. I study it. I love it.”

But she’s still passionate about singing. In fact, she’s working on an album she says that will come “very, very soon.”

About her own romance, Luckett is single, but she wants to be in love.

“I love being in love. Being in love is fun, but I’m single,” she said. “I’m enjoying it. I’m getting to know Toya better… coming into my own.”

When the time comes, she’ll be ready for a serious relationship. But rushing is not in the plan.

“I would rather wait on the man God has for me,” she added.



Comments

Popular Posts