Chante' Moore & Kenny Lattimore DIVORCED!

Chante' Moore aint got a man at home anymore! Chante Moore
and and R&B hubby Kenny Lattimore announced their divorce.



*It’s true. Chante Moore and husband Kenny Lattimore are getting a divorce after nine years of marriage. It was a surprising announcement she made via Facebook.

Wanting to avoid rumors and mix-ups, the singer wanted to make the announcement herself before the word got out in a twisted fashion:

The couple wed New Year's Day 2002. And seem to be a match made in R&B heaven as they even released a couple duet albums. This is the second divorce for Chante' as she was formerly married to actor Kadeem Hardison.

“There are moments that change your life forever. I’ve NEVER been one to share the details of my personal life in the media. This moment will be an exception,” Moore writes.

“I would much rather my fans hear this sensitive information directly from me, than some random inaccurate media source. My Ex-husband Kenny Lattimore and I are Divorced. We both will continue to be devoted parents to our son. Keep us all in your prayers!”

Chante' Moore & Kenny Lattimore DIVORCED!

Comments

Popular Posts