EDDIE MURPHY, SNOOP LION RECORD REGGAE TRACK ‘REDLIGHT’ (VIDEO)



*Eddie Murphy and rapper-turned-reggae star Snoop Lion hit the studio together to record a reggae track titled, “Redlight.”

The pair filmed themselves in the studio for a music video that was posted on YouTube. [Scroll down to watch.]

The purpose of the track is not yet clear, however Snoop mentioned back in May that he had been in talks with the Hollywood star to collaborate on a series of projects. It appears “Redlight” is their first output.

Snoop told Rolling Stone: “I’m gonna holler at him, see if I can get some paper to do some of these movies. I got a lot of ideas and I’m tired of paying for them myself. He ain’t making fresh, dynamic s**t. He only do a movie once a year for the white world.

“I’m talking about real n**ga s**t that’ll keep him connected. Real boss s**t.”

Before his contribution to the “Dreamgirls” soundtrack, Murphy experimented in R&B in the 80s and 90s, releasing such singles as “Party All the Time” with Rick James in 1985 and 1993′s “Whatzupwitu” with the late Michael Jackson.



Comments

Popular Posts