ZOE SALDANA LOVES THE DUDES!

*Zoe Saldana is sexy without a doubt. But would she still be appealing if she admitted she worships men?

The actress covers the June issue of InStyle UK, where she divulges about love and romance, her adoration of men, and more.

On the opposite sex:
I worship men. Men are Adonises.’

On the type of man she likes:
‘A badass renegade! A pirate! A pirate who can cry. Oh my god!’

On breaking up with Keith Britton, her boyfriend of 11 years:
‘…when it didn’t work [with Britton] it was heartbreaking for the both of us, but it’s life,’ she said.

On never giving up on love:
I believe in love because I had it for so long, so I know it’s possible. I’m not one of these people who’s going, “Oh, because I was with someone for so long I need to take a break.” What if love is just around the corner?’

On aging in Hollywood:
‘I’ve been told by producers, “Well, you know we need to get on this because you’re not getting any younger…” Women are reminded of their age all the time and it’s usually by a fricking fat, big-bellied old man with a comb-over and you look at him and you’re like, “Really? Give me a break. You just have more money and more power in this situation than I do, but not in my life.”

On ageism and dating:
‘I’m tired of watching these 50-year-old actors with these 23-year-old actresses and they’re soulmates in the movie. What? [In real life] a 23-year-old would look at a 50-year-old and go, “Are you kidding me?!”‘ ‘We love plump muscles as much as they do. A 23-year-old boy?’

Comments

Popular Posts