RIHANNA’S MOM SCOLDS HER FOR NUDIE PICS ON INSTAGRAM

rihanna boots

*Rihanna’s got a ridiculously large Instagram following, something in the range of 5.8 million. Though many of her fans enjoy seeing her racy pics and revealing poses, her mama isn’t too happy.

During an interview with Elle UK, she admitted that her mother knocked her off her high horse.

“I’m not afraid of any person in this world, but my mother, I’m terrified of her,” said Rihanna. “She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures [my pal] Melissa [Forde] put up on Instagram, a sneak peek from a photo book she’s making about me.”

Among the photos her mom scolded her about was of Rihanna a** out, smoking in front of a fire with a glass of wine.

“She went crazy on me, I was like, embarrassed. I felt like I got my ass whipped in front of my class at school,” said Rihanna. “She humbled the f*ck out of me.”

But we’re betting that won’t stop her from doing it again.

Comments

Popular Posts