Is Khloe Kardashian a true Kardashian.

Was Khloe Kardashian's paternity revealed in her mother, Kris Jenner's latest book Kris Jenner... and All Things Kardashian?

Apparently, Jenner wrote about a lengthy affair which led to Robert Kardashian Sr. divorcing her.

And, that very affair may hold the identity of Khloe Kardashian's true father.

There's a timeline issue but the fact that Jenner never explains how long her affair lasted or when it started

has many wondering if her lover is Khloe's true father.

Jenner wrote, "One minute I was making brownies for my friends and having a family barbecue, the next I was in the middle of an insanely intense affair...

I would tell Robert I was going out to lunch and I would end up at Ryan's apartment having crazy, fabulous sex , for hours in the middle of the day.

I would drop Kourtney, Kimberly, and Khloe off at school and rush straight to Ryan. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan."

Khloe acknowledges that she seemed different from her sisters due to her different shape, tall height, and look.

I guess the Kardashian’s now have another scandal to keep them in the news.

Is Khloe Kardashian a true Kardashian..

Comments

Popular Posts