50 Cent predicts his own death on Twitter


  Disillusioned: 50 Cent in Los Angeles last month. Disillusioned: 50 Cent pictured in Los Angeles last month.....

Rapper 50 Cent
wants fans to listen up — but this time, it’s not to his music.

Fiddy used his Twitter account to express a few depressing sentiments Monday, adding that he has become disillusioned by the politics of the music industry.

“I'll be honest I don’t think I'm gonna live much longer,” he wrote, later adding that “to be conscious that life is short is not suicidal.

“I'm good if I die tonight. I’ve taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn't take care (of) myself.”

The rapper, 36, has famously had problems with his record label, Interscope, in the past.
He explained that he was disappointed in how things ended between him and the label, and that disappointment played a large part in his depression.

“I have lost all the faith in the team I'm on,” he wrote. “I have nothing left to say. I will not be promoting my music.

“I'm not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to be remembered.”

His 2009 album, “Before I Self Destruct,” sold a measly 446,000 copies, as compared to his debut album’s 8 million copies.

“Music was so much fun for me now the people and politics involved disgust me,” he said

50 Cent predicts his own death on Twitter:

Comments

Popular Posts