Rihanna Changes Her Hair Color … Again!

*Trends and styles get old, so celebrities have to constantly reinvent themselves.

And that’s just what Rihanna is doing. She traded in her red-hot hair (below) for a more rustic color (above).

Her hairstyles have changed so much over time from the long straight brown hair, to the asymmetrical thing, oh and we can’t forget the half-buzz cut.

So she took it to a level that might be a bit controversial and toned down. Check it out.

I think it might be time I went for a new look.....

Which do you prefer? Which gets the thumbs up???

Do you think I suit the short (aggressive) or long (softer) look ??

I may even get a Mohawk like Keyshia Cole had?!?!?

Let me know what you think.... comments welcome!!

...L DEE (aka Deb Barnwell).xx

BIGGA-BREAKFAST-RADIO-SHOW-Photos

Comments

Popular Posts