Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Rihanna, T.I., Idris Elba


Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz (not pictured) were spotted leaving Nikki Beach on Sunday (Aug. 8). I wonder what she thinks about the Fantasia controversy? Doesn’t Alicia look like a mother hen standing guard over her stepson?


Who was that handsome brute with the full beard seen strolling through Ft. Lauderdale Int. airport yesterday? Hint: He’s a hunky pro wrestler who turned to acting. Still can’t figure it out? See who it is after the break!


It’s Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson! He was picked up at the airport by his mother, Ata Maivia.

Rapper/actor T.I. and Idris Elba posed for photographers during a screening of his film “Takers” at the AMC Georgetown in Washington, DC yesterday.

Did I tell you that went to T.I.’s dentist for a consultation recently? This dentist’s celebrity client list includes T.I. and Tiny, Usher, Chilli, Bobby V, Kiesha Knight Pulliam, and more. While I was there, singer Toni Braxton was having a dental procedure performed in the next room. Toni told the staff to tell me ‘hi,’ but she didn’t want me to see her. Anyway, long story short: my bill came to $31,000!!! I was more than a little upset that the dentist advertised her rates as “affordable.” My grandmother (R.I.P.) had a phrase for people who tried to take advantage of others: “they saw you coming.”


Rihanna, wearing a lime green outfit and sporting fire red hair, leaves Da Silvano restaurant with boyfriend and professional baseball player Matt Kemp. She reportedly stopped by a tattoo parlor to add another tat to her already gaudy collection.

Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Rihanna, T.I., Idris Elba

Comments

  1. I support The Bigga Breaksfast Show! Peace!
    _____________
    MP3 Downloads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia Keys looks great!
    Love her!!

    & thanxs for following my blog

    ♥, Tisha Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dope bloggg!! love it!


    check mine out,
    Drop a comment,
    & tell me what you think!

    PlanetKoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts